Student Research Consortium Chairs
Shiv Nadar Institution of Eminence
Sai ShrutHi Chivukula
Pratt Institute, School of Information, USA
Student Research Consortium
Submission Deadline: September 17, 2023
Submit your Proposal
The Student Research Consortium (SRC) provides an opportunity as a venue for undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral students to exhibit and showcase their project work in research, engineering, design, psychology, sociology, anthropology, and the digital arts in the form of a research paper.
This may include classroom projects, semester-long projects, year-long graduation projects, and other design and research projects.
We invite projects on the following
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Human-Centered Design
- Human-Centered AI
- Computer Supported Collaborative Work
- User Experience Studies
- Sustainability, Inclusion, and Diversity
- AR/VR/XR Technologies, and
- Other related domains
To submit to this track, all authors must be students registered with an Institute in India or elsewhere in the world in undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral level programs.
The submission should be between 4-6 pages in the ACM template and include the following:
- Background and related work
- Motivation and research question(s)
- Findings and a discussion highlighting the novelty of the design/research.
All the submissions should be anonymized and shall follow a double-blind peer review process. The selected papers shall be archived in the ACM Digital Library.
Please submit your Student Research Consortium (SRC) papers to India HCI Electronic Submission site.
- September 17, 2023: Paper submission deadline
- September 30, 2023: Notification of acceptance
- October 07, 2023: Camera-ready paper
(All deadlines close at 23:59 IST)