Industry Track Chairs
Unitedworld Institute of Design (UID), India
Thomas Grey Manih
Samsung R&D Institute Bangalore, India
Call for Submission
Submission Deadline: October 15, 2023
Industry Presentations and Case Studies
It is that time of the year in India again, when all eyes move to IndiaHCI 2023.
We are back with our Industry Presentation & Case Studies Track.
We have conceptualized the Industry track to be a high visibility & high-impact forum for Design Thinkers, Customer Experience (CX) / User Experience (UX) practitioners, strategists, product owners, product developers to share, learn and grow through collaboration.
Please note, this is not an archival oriented paper submission.
Topics of relevance include but are not limited to:
We encourage the practitioners to share impactful work, insightful practices, thought leadership in the areas of
- Use of Emerging Technology, for example Generative AI/ML/ AR/VR/WEb3/Blockchain/IoT/Wearables/Metaverse
- Experience Strategy for holistic seamlessly connected and differentiated experiences
- Service Design
- Persuasive Design
- E-Learning/ Ed-Tech
- Game Design
- Ethical and Inclusive Design
- Cross-collaboration and Co-Creation
- Invited talk – pre-recorded Video Bytes on future scaping, futuristic forward-looking trends (3 minutes).
- In-Person interactive presentation (20 minutes).
- Workshop – In-Person hands-on session (45 minutes)
Please submit your topic of interest by sharing a synopsis with us (a written paragraph or a 2-minute audio teaser).
- October 15, 2023: Submission deadline
- October 19, 2023: Acceptance notification
- October 30, 2023: Camera-ready versions due
(All deadlines close at 23:59 IST)