For website visitors
We use Layerpark to handle customer identity and access management, event registrations and other event related purchases. Hence, if you create an account on our website with the intention to participate in our events or to avail HCIPAI membership, your personal, contact and purchase data will reside with us and Layerpark in Mumbai India, protected by data protection laws of Govt. of India. Layerpark shares this information to us through a secure channel. Neither Layerpark nor this Site asks for or stores your financial information like bank account details, credit/debit card details etc
Layerpark installs two cookies in your browser the details of which are given below:
This cookie unique to you and is used to verify that the actions you perform on this Site were intended to be performed by you
To check if you are logged in
How do we use your personal information?
- We use your email to deliver purchase confirmation and invoices
- We use your email and phone number to contact you
- We use your purchase history screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- We may use your email to send our newsletters and promotional emails (you can opt out from receiving them)
- We use your purchase data to grant you access to relevant conferences, courses, workshops etc.
- This Site and Layerpark DOES NOT share your data with any other 3rd parties
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights
- Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser
For European Residents
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests. Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, and stored in India
When you create an account or purchase through this Site, we will maintain your personal, contact and purchase data for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information
Changes to this policy
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com