CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
We organise diverse events ranging from workshops to conferences. Hence, the cancellation & refund policy for each event may vary slightly or significantly. Please read the appropriate section for the event you want to attend.
For IndiaHCI conference:
This section details the cancellation, refund and purchase transfer rules applicable to IndiaHCI conference.
- Registrant: An individual who registers on the IndiaHCI website by opening an account with the intention to attend the conference in physical or virtual form.
- Purchased Items: This comprises the items purchased by a registrant for an IndiaHCI conference i.e. conference ticket, passes for workshops/courses, addons etc.
Cancellation & refund policy
To initiate the cancellation and refund process, please write to email@example.com. Please provide the following details in your mail:
- RegistrantID: When you open your IndiaHCI account, you will be provided a registrantID. Kindly include this ID in your email
- Cancellation List: List of purchased items that you want to cancel and get refunded. Please note: Unless otherwise stated, a conference ticket is necessary to hold other purchased items. Cancelling the conference ticket cancels other purchases as well
- (Optional) Proof of purchase: Under certain circumstances, we may require proof of purchase. This includes receipts, confirmation mails or transactionIDs provided to you by banks or payment gateways after a successful purchase
- Items purchased during the Super Early period is non-refundable
- A 15% cancellation fee will be applicable to all cancellation requests made up to 60 days prior to the scheduled conference date
- A 25% cancellation fee will be applicable to all cancellation requests made up to 30 days prior to the scheduled conference date
- No refund will be made for cancellation requests made within 30 days of the scheduled conference date
- The registrant must bear any kind of bank charges, taxes, currency conversion charges and payment gateway fees incurred during the purchases. These amounts are non-refundable
- The prevailing currency exchange rates will be used to calculate all refunds. This may vary from the amount paid by the registrant during a purchase
- Refunds will be initiated within 14 working days. The time required for the refunded amount to reflect in a registrant’s bank/card statement depends upon the bank or payment gateway
- Purchased items must be transferred as a whole. Partial transfer of purchased items is not possible
The following details must be provided in your mail when you initiate the purchase transfer:
- RegistrantID of the Transferor: When you open your IndiaHCI account, you will be provided a registrantID. Kindly include this ID in your email
- RegistrantID of the Transferee: Kindly make sure the transferee has opened an IndiaHCI account before initiating a transfer
- Purchased tickets for the conference/workshops/courses etc. can be transferred * for free * to another individual up to 30 days prior to the scheduled conference date
- No purchases can be transferred within 30 days of the scheduled conference date